Contact Us, We're here 24/7
David_edA 10.10 20/02/2013
Petrina C Salamander Bay 17.43 05/06/2012
igoseeworld singapore 17.51 13/02/2012
crox40 Shanghai, China 14.44 11/10/2011
Margaret B Melbourne, Australia 14.21 11/10/2011
Jenny San, US 13.13 11/10/2011
Amitabh Bhunia One day City tour Hanoi 17.54 05/08/2011
Pete Power Phnom Penh, Cambodia 21.15 03/07/2011
Da Nang-Summer Rendezvous
The Da Nang Department of Culture, Sport and Tourism has organized the Da Nang-Summer Rendezvous 2012program to be held from 22 June to 1 July.
The ten-day festival will feature swimming, running, cycling and speed boats races.
For the less sporting, there will be an exhibition of children’s art, a written message contest to raise public awareness about environmental protection, and banana boat rides.
Da Nang will join with Quang Nam and Thua Thien-Hue provinces to hold attractive one-day tours to go diving on coral reefs, fishing with local fishermen and discovering the forests.
Source: Danang Today
Other Our Newsletter
- » No price hike during Tet
- » Overseas Vietnamese welcome Lunar New Year
- » Things To Know Before You Go To Vietnam
- » State employees get nine days off for Tet
- » Attracting more foreign visitors to Vietnam
- » It’s tough to leave misty Sapa
- » Vietnam Airlines offers 45% discount ticket for its international routes
- » Beyond Pho in Hanoi
- » Exploring Hanoi’s West Lake
- » Phan Rang is tourist heaven