Contact Us, We're here 24/7
David_edA 10.10 20/02/2013
Petrina C Salamander Bay 17.43 05/06/2012
igoseeworld singapore 17.51 13/02/2012
crox40 Shanghai, China 14.44 11/10/2011
Margaret B Melbourne, Australia 14.21 11/10/2011
Jenny San, US 13.13 11/10/2011
Amitabh Bhunia One day City tour Hanoi 17.54 05/08/2011
Pete Power Phnom Penh, Cambodia 21.15 03/07/2011
Hạ Long Bay among Asia’s top five tropical island paradises
VGP - The US news cable CNN has selected Hạ Long Bay in northwestern Việt Nam as one of the five most beautiful tropical islands in Asia.
The others include Similan Islands and Koh Chang in Thailand, Anambas islands (Indonesia) and Langkawi (Malaysia).
CNN described Hạ Long Bay as one of the most stunning boating destinations anywhere in the world with a vast coastal waterway of roughly 2,000 islands spread over an area of 1,500 square kilometers, from where carving out your own sailing space shouldn't be too much of a problem.
It said the mysterious limestone caves on Hạ Long Bay's bigger islands and the "incredible sunsets" are two sights not to be missed and going for a swim is always a pleasure.
Other Our Newsletter
- » No price hike during Tet
- » Overseas Vietnamese welcome Lunar New Year
- » Things To Know Before You Go To Vietnam
- » State employees get nine days off for Tet
- » Attracting more foreign visitors to Vietnam
- » It’s tough to leave misty Sapa
- » Vietnam Airlines offers 45% discount ticket for its international routes
- » Beyond Pho in Hanoi
- » Exploring Hanoi’s West Lake
- » Phan Rang is tourist heaven