Day 1: Enjoy and explore the stunning views of the Bai Tu Long Bay and Vong Vieng floating village(L,D).
08h00: Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
10h30: Stopover on the way for short break
12h30: Arrive at Hon Gai wharf – Meet the captain, crews and join us for a welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions and check-in cabins.
13h00: Lunch with fresh seafood is served while cruising towards Vong Vieng floating village, passing through extraordinary shaped-islands.
15h30: Drop anchor at Vong Vieng: visit local houses, fish farm, schools and have a chat with the friendly fish men. (You also swim here if you like) The other option is to travel by kayak (passenger row kayaks for themselves). The kayaking option is $10.00 per person unless pre-booked.
17h00: Back on board, enjoy the sunset and continue cruising to Luom Bo for anchoring. 19h00: Dinner is serve
21h00: Enjoy the comfort in your cabin or night fishing… and overnight on junk
Day 2: Visit the most famous cave "Sung Sot cave” & Halong Bay(B,L)
06.30 Enjoy the bay’s morning landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. 07h30: Lightly breakfast is served.
08h30: Explore the mystery of Sung Sot cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. 09h30: Back on board, continue cruising, enjoy the stunning views of the Bay and relax.
10h30: Brunch is served on board while cruising back through Halong Bay to the pier.
11h30: Check-out 12h00: Arrive Hon Gai wharf. Farewell.
12h30: Return from Halong to Hanoi.
14h30: Stop-over in Dong Trieu town to visit a ceramics workshop.
16h30: Arrive in Hanoi. The trip ends.
· Welcome Drink
· Cruise Itinerary and Program
· Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
· In-house English-speaking Tour Guide
· Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
· All meals on board (Lunch, dinner, breakfast)
· Complimentary mineral water
· Fish equipment
· Onboard insurance, tax, service charges
· Airfares, Car Transfers and Hotels
· Visa Arrangements
· Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
· All other services not clearly mentioned above
· Airport transfer, visa, airfares and hotel accommodation
· Beauty and spa services, kayak
· Free of charge for child below the age of 6 years old traveling with parents limiting to one child per booking only. White Dolphin Cruise can not guarantee the availability of a cot.
· Child from 6 to 12 year’s old sharing cabin with two adults on mattress is charged at 85USD/ child/ night, limiting to one child per cabin only.
· Two children below 12 sharing a private cabin are charged at 75% of full cabin rate
· Child from the age of 13 must solely occupy a cabin and pay full cabin rate.
What to bring
· Sun block
· Camera + Film
· Insect repellent
· Original Passport
· We brim hat
· Swimming clothes and Sun glasses
· Rate in USD per cabin.
· Peak season surcharge 25% on December 24th and 31st and Lunar New Year Eve
· Charter rate: for a private tour, rent the whole crewed boat
· Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change upon weather and operating conditions