It is said that tour to Southeast Asia is believed to be incompleted unless you visit Hanoi where is known as the “Paris of the East”. A visit to Hanoi will let you explore the hidden beauty of the Northern region. You can book Hanoi Tour Package withTravel Sense Asia. The incredible vivacity and intense charisma of the Asian Colonial Capital will leave you spellbound the moment you will arrive here. Hanoi Tours allows you get an insight into e the culture and the history that has been attracting visitors from all over the world. Set yourself for a journey that will leave lasting impression on your mind.
Read more: Things to do in Hanoi
Hanoi Day Trip (L)
Morning 8:30 AM – Embarking Hanoi Tour with sightseeing attractions. We will take you to the historical and cultural sites that comprise of the Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, his Stilt house; One- Pillared pagoda, and Temple of Literature- the first University in Vietnam. You will enjoy our Vietnamese various cuisines in reputable and delicious restaurant. Spend afternoon the famous the Ethnology Museum & Hoan Kiem Lake. Enjoy sightseeing by taking our traditional cyclo. Enjoy water puppet show and get back to hotel in the afternoon.
Hanoi Night Trip (D)
Our guide will come to you in the evening to pick you for a traditional musical show that will give you wonderful and memorable. You can enjoy dinner at the restaurant followed by a stroll to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum around 9 PM and see the changing of guard. After that visit the coffee shop and have drink before leaving for the hotel.
All this and much wait to be explored by you.
Book Hanoi Tour Package with us!
Note: Please be informed that Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnology Museum are close on Monday and Friday. If your tour on Monday and Friday, we will visit Hoa Lo Prison, Art museum, West lake and Tran Quoc pagoda instead of Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and Ethnology Museum
|Tour Category||Valid from now until 31 Dec 2016Price per person in USD|
|Private day tour||1 pax||2 pax||3-4 pax||5-8 pax||9-15 pax||16-19 pax|
|103 usd||67 usd||57 usd||47 usd||41 usd||40 usd|
|Private night tour||75 usd||49 usd||41 usd||34 usd||30 usd||29 usd|
* At the time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
• All the sightseeing tours along with English tour guide for easy communication
• Every private mode of transportation with AC
• All visiting as well as entrance fees
• Meals as specified (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) without drink
• Personal Expenses
• All tips as well as gratuities to the tour guide and the driver
• Meals and beverages that are not specified in the itinerary
• Fees of bank
• Personal Travel Insurance