Contact Us, We're here 24/7
David_edA 10.10 20/02/2013
Petrina C Salamander Bay 17.43 05/06/2012
igoseeworld singapore 17.51 13/02/2012
crox40 Shanghai, China 14.44 11/10/2011
Margaret B Melbourne, Australia 14.21 11/10/2011
Jenny San, US 13.13 11/10/2011
Amitabh Bhunia One day City tour Hanoi 17.54 05/08/2011
Pete Power Phnom Penh, Cambodia 21.15 03/07/2011
Essential North Package 7 days
|Duration||: 7 days and 6 nights|
|Destinations : Ha Noi | Ha Long | Sapa|
|Start from||: Ha Noi|
|Finish in||: Ha Noi|
|Price from||: 399$|
Book in Two Easy Steps
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL
Arriveto Noi Bai Airport. You are welcomed by our driver at exit gate.Transfer to hotel (45min). Check in hotel.Overnight in Hanoi
Day 2 : HANOI CITY TOUR / LAO CAI (B,L)
8.30,meet up with our tour guide at hotel lobby. Start a day visit HanoiCity with the most interesting sights, including: Ho Chi Minh Complex:Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum and His Stilt House, Presidential Palace and OnePillar Pagoda. Continue to Temple of Literature. Lunch in localrestaurant. In the afternoon visit Ethnology Museum, and after thatvisit the beautiful West Lake with Tran Quoc Pagoda and Quan ThanhTemple, end of the day by water puppet show. Transfer to hotel near tostation to take short rest and shower before getting on the train forthe most comfortable.
Overnight on Train
* You can leave your luggage at the hotel while out for dinner and come back to transfer to Hanoi Train station.
* Bring some snacks if you prefer on the train.
* Upgrade to private cabin is upon on request
Day 3 : LAO CAI / SAPA (B)
6.00,arrives Lao Cai. Driver and local tour guide are waiting for you atexit gate with your name on signboard. Transfer to Sapa (45min).Breakfast at the hotel or local restaurant.
8.30, meet up with yourguide again to start trekking to Cat Cat village where the Black H’Mongis located (3km from Sapa). Back to Hotel at noon time.
Free for your own leisure in the afternoon. Overnight in Sapa
*Early check in upon on availability. Getting room for early check in is upon on request.
Day 4: SAPA / LAO CHAI / TA VAN/ LAO CAI / HANOI (B,L)
8.30,transfer to Lao Chai village, start trekking from here to Ta VanVillage where the Red Dzao and Dzay People located. Enjoy the scenery ofMuong Hoa Valley. Picnic lunch is included. Back to Sapa in theafternoon. 17.00, transfer to Lao Cai train station. Overnight on Train.
*If today is Tuesday, Thursday, Sat or Sunday, you will have chance tovisit some of the most beautiful markets in North West Vietnam
* Upgrade to private cabin is upon on request
Day 5: HANOI / HALONG (B,L,D)
5.00,Arrives Hanoi. Transfer by yourself to hotel near to station, getbreakfast, shower and short rest until the car come to pick you up toHalong Bay. About 11.30-12.00, you are welcomed on boat and have setlunch while cruising in the bay. Depends on which cruise you choose, thedetailed itinerary will basically include visit Amazing cave, kayaking(extra option at most of the boat, some boat has kayaking included),swimming in crystal water and enjoy the landscape. Dinner and overnighton the cruise.Overnight on Junk
Options: Since you arrive very early in the morning, you can choose to:
- Have a small hotel to refresh before going to Halong.
- Free for your own leisure and have breakfast until transfer to Halong
Day 6: HALONG / HANOI (Brunch)
Breakfaston boat. Cruise back to Halong City. Our driver is waiting for you totransfer back to Hanoi at about 4pm. Check in hotel. Overnight in Hanoi
Day 7: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Driver picks up at hotel, transfer for departure flight.
End of services./.
- Accommodation in twin/ double sharing basis with daily breakfast.
- All private air-conditioned transportation (for superior and standard level, we use shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi)
- Experienced English speaking guide (no tour guide on airport transfer, please send an extra request if you want to have guide)
- Train tickets on sharing 4 berth soft sleeper cabin.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- Entrance fee and Sightseeing tickets
- Approval document for Visa on arrival 1 month Single entry.
- Services charges and Government taxes
- Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
- Visa stamping fee (25USD for Single entry and 50 USD for Multi Entry at the airport)
- International flights
- Personal Expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Kayaking in Halong Bay (may included depends on which boat you choose)
- Bank fee
- Prepare 2 passport size photos for Stamping visa at airport on arrival
- Itinerary can be run in reserve
- Check in time is normally at 14.00; check out time is normally at 12.00. Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
- The detailed itinerary of Halong Cruises might be different depends on your junk choice.
List Of Accommodation Recommended
Orientexpress, King Express, Sapaly or Livitrans express
Hotel for transit
Note: Halong Boat with (*): Using shuttle bus transfer 2 ways
If,at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above arefullybooked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similarstandardelsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higheror lowerstandard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult youimmediately.
Validfrom now until 30 Dec 2014
Priceper person in USD
*S.R.S: Single Room Supplement
*Victoria Express does not run on every Saturdays. Price is changeableon the day with Dining carriage and without Dining Carriage. Pleasecontact us for an exact price of Victoria Option.
*Atthe time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjustprices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hoteland transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oiland other commodity markets.
Come to Sapa,you will feel the life rhythm more slowed, the beat as breathing of natural. Soaking up the lives of indigenous people, learn their dailylife brings a endless interesting sense. Beside that, sighseeing landscape with the vast rice terraces in Lao cai or walk around old quarter make you feel great.; From here, all your fatigue will disappear and you will have a wonderful vacation in Sapa Vietnam. Moving to Ha Long bay brings to you a difference feeling in the sea that is called one of 7 wonders natural in the world. That’s awesome when cruising to visit amazing caves. Essential North package 7 days will make you feel pleasure with mountains and sea experiences in Vietnam.
+ Trekking to Cat Cat village where the Black H’Mong is located
+ Trekking to Tan Van village where the Red Dzao and Dzay People located
+ Cruising over Halong Bay and visting caves
+ Swimming in crystal water and enjoy the landscape
Extend this tour with... View all »
View Similar Tours View all »