Contact Us, We're here 24/7
David_edA 10.10 20/02/2013
Petrina C Salamander Bay 17.43 05/06/2012
igoseeworld singapore 17.51 13/02/2012
crox40 Shanghai, China 14.44 11/10/2011
Margaret B Melbourne, Australia 14.21 11/10/2011
Jenny San, US 13.13 11/10/2011
Amitabh Bhunia One day City tour Hanoi 17.54 05/08/2011
Pete Power Phnom Penh, Cambodia 21.15 03/07/2011
Hoa Lu - Tam Coc 1 Day Tour
|Duration||: 1 Day|
|Destinations : Ninh Binh|
|Start from||: Ha Noi|
|Finish in||: Ha Noi|
|Price from||: 36$|
Book in Two Easy Steps
08:00: Picking up from hotel/stay.Starting drive to Ninh Binh Province
10:00: Arriving at Hoa Lu Ancient Cap
10:15: Visiting King Dinh and King Le’s temples.
11:30: Arriving in Tam Coc Wharf.
11:45: Having lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine.
13:00: Getting on Sampan boats through caves and visiting countryside landscape
15:00: Back to Tam Coc Wharf to chill out.
16:00: Getting on car to go back to Hanoi
18:30: Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
Organized by Travel Sense Asia
HoaLu Tam Coc
What to bring:
- Sun glasses, Sun cream
- Camera and film
- Pair of Shoes and short trousers for biking around country road.
- Seating on bamboo boat in 1.5 hours with local rower to visit Tam Coc Cave.
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc and Return
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in Itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus
- Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
- English Speaking Tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, Tax, Insurance.
- Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter.
Quote in US Dollar per person
Number of Group
Contact us: email@example.com
Quotation (Price in USD per person) At the time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam during the Dinh (968-80) and early Le (980-1009) dynasties. Thesite was a smart choice for a capital city because of the naturalprotection afforded by the region\'s bizarre landscape, with rockyoutcrops as spectacular as Tam Coc\'s. the ancient citadel of Hoa Lu(admission 10,000d), most of which has been destroyed. covered an areaof about 3 sq km. The\' outer ramparts encompassed temples, shrines andthe king\'s palace.
Extend this tour with... View all »
View Similar Tours View all »