Contact Us, We're here 24/7
David_edA 10.10 20/02/2013
Petrina C Salamander Bay 17.43 05/06/2012
igoseeworld singapore 17.51 13/02/2012
crox40 Shanghai, China 14.44 11/10/2011
Margaret B Melbourne, Australia 14.21 11/10/2011
Jenny San, US 13.13 11/10/2011
Amitabh Bhunia One day City tour Hanoi 17.54 05/08/2011
Pete Power Phnom Penh, Cambodia 21.15 03/07/2011
Mai Chau Valley 2 days
|Duration||: 2 days and 1 night|
|Destinations : Hoa Binh | Mai Chau|
|Start from||: Ha Noi|
|Finish in||: Ha Noi|
|Price from||: 108$|
Book in Two Easy Steps
Day 1: Hanoi / Mai Chau (L,D)
8.30, our guide and driver meet you at hotel. Transfer to Mai Chau, on the way we will stop to visit Giang Mo Village - The Village of Muong People – the lower hills of the Red River Valley in Vietnam. This serene small village only has about 100 stilt houses where the Muong people is still using the traditional way of living for thousands years in both daily and spiritual life. You will have lunch here in one of the local’s house after walking in the village and visit some local houses. Lunch in local Muong house in Hoa Binh. Continue our journey to Mai Chau after lunch. Check in hotel/stilt house and have a short walk visiting Lac Village in Mai Chau.
Overnight on Thai Stilt House or Mai Chau Lodge Resort
Day 2: Mai Chau / Hanoi (B,L)
After breakfast, visit Mai Chau market and Mo Luong Cave. Have lunch before we transfer back to Hanoi at about 2pm. Arrive Hanoi at around 17.00.
End of services. /.
· One Night Accommodation in Thai stilt house (basic) or hotel (twin/double occupancy)s
· All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide
· All entrance and visiting fees
· All private transportation with A/C
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
· Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards)
· Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
· Personal travel insurance
· International flights to and from Vietnam
· All personal expenses
· All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
· Check in time is normally at 14.00; check out time is normally at 12.00. Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
· Thai Stilt house is basic accommodation, huge communal house that provide mattress, pillows, blanket and mosquito-net at night time.
· What to bring: Passport, Sun glasses and hat, toiletries, sunblock, insect repellent, flashlights, good hiking shoes, personal firs aid kid and medicines, small VND notes for buying drinks, Sleeping bag (if you choose to stay in the Silt House).
Mai Chau Lodge Resort
If, at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fully booked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similar standard elsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lower standard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult you immediately.
PACKAGE RATES (per person): valid until 31 Dec, 2014
Number in group
-Price is not applied on Christmas and New Year Day
-S.R.S (Single room supplement): If you are a single traveller and would prefer to have your own single room throughout this trip, be sure to select this option during the booking process.
-At the time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjust prices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hotel and transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oil and other commodity markets.
Mai Chau is a beautiful valley in Hoa Binh city. Standing in Cun slope you can see all Mai Chau terrain look like a romance picture with the vast rice terraces that flickers some pretty small stilt houses hidden in the kitchen smoke in the late afternoon. When the dark is coming, you can sing by your heart and passion beside the campfire, be groggy in Can wine, corn wine and immersed in the dances of Thai ethnic people. Beside that, treking to the Lac village or ride bicycle to the local market is the great time to enjoy Mai Chau. So Mai Chau trekking will bring to you memorial experiences during your journey.
+ Visting Giang Mo village
+ Have lunch in local’s house
+ Visting Mai Chau market and Mo Long cave
Extend this tour with... View all »
View Similar Tours View all »