Contact Us, We're here 24/7
David_edA 10.10 20/02/2013
Petrina C Salamander Bay 17.43 05/06/2012
igoseeworld singapore 17.51 13/02/2012
crox40 Shanghai, China 14.44 11/10/2011
Margaret B Melbourne, Australia 14.21 11/10/2011
Jenny San, US 13.13 11/10/2011
Amitabh Bhunia One day City tour Hanoi 17.54 05/08/2011
Pete Power Phnom Penh, Cambodia 21.15 03/07/2011
Ninh Binh & Halong 3 days
|Duration||: 3 days and 2 nights|
|Destinations : Ha Long | Ninh Binh|
|Start from||: Ha Noi|
|Finish in||: Ha Noi|
|Price from||: 223$|
Book in Two Easy Steps
Day 1 Hanoi – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An – Hoa Lu (L,D)
About8.00, you are picked up at hotel and start a 170km drive through ruralnorthern Vietnam to the site of Vietnam\'s first capital – Hoa Lu, tovisit Bai Dinh Pagoda which will become the largest religioustourist center in Viet Nam upon completion in 2010 to celebrate the1,000th anniversary of Thang Long - Ha Noi. Lunch is served in localrestaurant.
After lunch, drive South West more 4 km to Trang AnEco tourism complex. The Trang An Grottoes has an area of 1,500hectares, take a sampan to see limestone ranges, valleys, caves andrivers. All these factors make a fanciful and romantic atmosphere. Thereis a system of unique grottoes like Ba Giot, Dia Linh, Toi (Dark Cave),Sang (Bright Cave), Ao Trai Cave and Seo Cave. There are many valleyslike Tran Temple valley, May valley, Khong Valley, Nau Ruou Valley (Winebrewing valley). The Grottoes area is considered as a great rock –garden locating in a vast lake.Dinner and
Overnight in Ninh Binh
Day 2 Ninh Binh – Ha Long (B,L,D)
Afterbreakfast, drive to Halong. About 11.30-12.00, you are welcomed on boatand have set lunch while cruising in the bay. Depends on which cruiseyou choose, the detailed itinerary will basically include visit Amazingcave, kayaking (extra option), swimming in crystal water and enjoy thelandscape. Dinner and overnight on the cruise.
Overnight onboard in Halong Bay
Day 3 Ha Long – Hanoi (B,L)
Breakfaston boat. Some boat has option of Tai Chi exercise in the morning. Whilecruising back to Halong City, you will check out at about 10.00 andhave lunch before getting off the boat. Our driver is waiting for you totransfer back to Hanoi at about 4pm.
End of services. /.
· 1 night accommodation in hotel and 1 night on board (twin/double occupancy)
· En-suite cabin on boat in Halong Bay (twin/double occupancy)
· All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide (no tour guide on cruise)
· All entrance and visiting fees
· All private transportation with A/C
· Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
· Boat trip in Trang An or Tam Coc
· One bottle of water per person everyday on tour and in each meal
· Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards)
· Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
· Personal travel insurance
· International flights to and from Vietnam
· All personal expenses
· All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
· Checkin time is normally at 14.00; check out time is normally at 12.00.Early check in or check out is upon on availability of the hotels.
· Whatto bring: Passport, Sun glasses and hat, toiletries, sunblock, insectrepellent, flashlights, good hiking shoes, personal firs aid kid andmedicines, small VND notes for buying drinks.
The Long Hotel
Yen Nhi Hotel
Ninh Binh Legend
If you are on Ninh Binh & Halong bay tour 3days,at the time of booking, any hotels or rooms in the list above are fullybooked, we will endeavor to find accommodation of a similar standardelsewhere. If the only available accommodation is of a higher or lowerstandard, we will revise the price accordingly and consult youimmediately.
PACKAGE RATES (per person): valid until 31 Dec, 2013
Number in group
-Price is not applied on Christmas and New Year Day and Lunar New Year and other festive / public holidays in Vietnam
-S.R.S (Singleroom supplement): If you are a single traveller and would prefer tohave your own single room throughout this trip, be sure to select thisoption during the booking process.
-Atthe time of quotation, Travel Sense Asia reserves the right to adjustprices to take account of unusual movements in currency markets, hoteland transport costs as a result of inflationary price pressures in oiland other commodity markets.
This tour Ninh Binh & Ha Long 3 days will make you feel amazing with heritage of Vietnam. Ninh Binh is the sacred land where have many beautiful place like wonderland. This tour, you have a chance to come legendary land in Vietnam’s history. Hoa lu ancient captital is grave, quiet was built in 10th Century by Dinh Tien Hoang King. After that, visiting Trang An and Bai Dinh and swimming in crystal water and enjoy the landscape will be the great time you have. Moreover, visting amazing caves such as: Giot, Dia Linh, Toi (Dark Cave), Sang (Bright Cave), Ao Trai Cave and Seo Cave. In addition,moving to Ha Long Bay brings to you a difference feeling in the sea that is called one of 7 wonders natural in the world. That’s awesome when cruising to visit amazing caves, seeing sunset on the sea and overnight on the cruise. However, only 3 days, the tour Ninh Binh & Ha Long brings you many new experiences in your life. So, let Travel Sense Asia support you this trip and we sure you will have great momories in our beautiful country.
- Visitng Bai Dinh pagoda which will vecome the largest religious tourist center in Vietnam.
- VistingHoa lu ancient captital
- Cruising around Halong Bay
Extend this tour with... View all »
View Similar Tours View all »