What You Will Do
Number candidates: 03
- Contacting/ seeking for the Travel Agent
- Make proposal / quotation for clients’ enquiry.
- Advise the best travel solutions for clients.
- Take care clients before, during and after their trip.
- Strongly understand company’s products and culture to suggest unique itinerary for clients.
- Strive to achieve the highest ratio of conversions vs enquiries.
- Suggest idea to improve customer service for company.
What You Are Good At
- Male or Female applicant from 22-26 years old.
- Barchelor’s Degree
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good attitude, well organized, patience
- Team work and individual work under high pressure.
- Good at computer skills
- Customer care skills
- High monthly income depending on your efforts and capacity (including salary, monthly incentive, 13th-month salary, bonus for national holidays, etc)
- Government social and health insurance
- Annual summer holiday and Spring outdoor trip.
- Professional, friendly and caring working environment
- Green, elegant office with modern working facilities
- Chances to travel and inspect destinations inside Vietnam
- Great promotion chances and training (working and personality skills)
Otherwise, when working at TSA you will be a part of a nice and friendly environment. We have a green & clean office, responsible products, community development work and others are among our main responsible activities. If you want to be our colleague, please send your CV and cover letter via Vietnamworks to Mr. Henry by 31 Jan 2019 at email@example.com
About Our Company
Travel Sense Asia
606A, M3-M4 Block, 91 Nguyen Chi Thanh street, Dong Da district, Hanoi
Contact person: Mr. Henry
Company size: 10-24
Travel Sense Asia (TSA) is a professional company which is specialized in offering attractive holiday packages to those who want to explore Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We strive for customer satisfaction by adding personal touch to every holiday package we design. We know that the right blend of reliability, creativity and flexible attitude is the mantra to proffer quality services to all our customers. We provide unmatched attention to each customer’s needs so that we can give you the best.
Our Mission statement
1.To bring the most convenience, the most satisfaction with the best price for travellers.
2. To create and remain the best working environment for staffs who have passion, enthusiasm and ambition in developing themselves.
3. To be responsible for sustainable tourism development.
Your Experience Working with Travel Sense Asia is distinct from many other companies in the industry. Travel Sense Asia offer a smaller atmosphere and pride ourselves in our honesty and commitment to your travel. Our Expertise Recognized as a “Vietnam Destination Expert” & “Certificate of Excellence” on worldwide travel forum – TRIPADVISOR “ as well as voted in top 10 best tours in Hanoi since 2010.
We are proud to offer you a full-range of travel services in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia with aim “Best Deals, Expert Advice”. Our Philosophy is “Customers are our unique boss. No customers are no jobs, no company, no director, no staffs.” The team know clearly that customers play very important role in our development, they bring us jobs, opportunities and they can dismiss any one in company from director to staffs by simply way buying product from other companies. We always put our customers to the center position of our purposes in any daily work.