Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay/A Night on a Peaceful Bay
In the morning
- 07:30 – 08:00: A luxury van will pick you up and transfer you to Halong Bay, which takes you around 4.0 hours through small villages with beautiful fields of rice and vegetable
- Reaching Halong bay at around 12:00 and you will check in your cabin then have welcome drink and safety briefing.
In the afternoon
- 12:15 – 12:30: Embark to Aphrodite Vessel. Check-in to cabin
- 12:45 – 13:00: Proceed to the dining room for general information and safety briefing (3rd deck)
- 13:00 – 14:30: Lunch is served in the dining room
- 14:45 – 16:00: Visit Sung Sot cave for hiking and exploring the stalactite and stalagmite formation with 720 steps. Rubber shoes and sandals are highly recommended
- 16:15 – 17:15: Visit Titop island for hiking and swimming (Towels are provided)
- 17:45 – 18:30: Cooking demonstration on the sundeck/dining room
In the evening
- 19:30 – 21:00: Dinner is served in the dining room
- 21:00: Onward Squid fishing at the reception or relaxing in the cabin.
Meals included: Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner
Parameter: Hanoi – Halong: 180km/Driving: 4 hours
Overnight on cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi/Flavor of the Bay
In the morning
- 06:15 – 6:45: Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sundeck (optional)
- 06:45 – 07:30: Light breakfast is served in the dining room
- 07:30 – 08:30: Visit Luon cave by kayaking or bamboo boat. For kayaking, shorts or swimming suits are recommended
- 09:00 – 09:30: Regular check-out time (If you have any heavy luggage, leave it in front of your cabin and settle your bills at the reception counter 1st deck)
- 09:30: Onwards Full breakfast is served while the cruise goes back to the main port
- 10:45 – 11:00: Disembark Aphrodite Vessel. End of your trip with Aphrodite Cruises.
In the afternoon
- 12:00: Take the van to come back Hanoi
- 17:00: Trip finishes at the hotel in Hanoi. Free time on your own afterward.
Meals included: Breakfast/Brunch/__
Parameter: Halong – Hanoi: 180km/ Driving: 4 hours
Overnight in Hanoi
Lan Ha Bay has 139 beautiful, small and pristine sandy beaches, many of which lie between two stone mountains. Just imagine that after a long day exploration of caves and grottoes, you will feel entirely relaxed bathing the azure-blue water of the beaches or lying on the white sandy beaches. Your trip will be much more enjoyable with a kayaking amidst the bay.
Exploring Lan Ha Bay with a small boat is a part in your unforgettable cruising experience with V’Spirit Classic Cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h00 – 12h30: Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
13h00 – 15h30: Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h30 – 16h30: Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
16h30: Back to the V’Spirit Classic.
16h30 – 17h30: Cruising to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climb up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay.
17h30: Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set.
19h00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around.
Overnight on board.
DAY 2: Halong – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
07h00 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board.
08h30: Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to Lan Ha Bay.
08h30 – 12h00: Explore the Light and Dark Cave by kayak. Swimming and relaxing at the beaches
12h00 – 14h00: Return to the day boat. Enjoy a barbecue lunch on board.Kayaking more to explore Lan Ha Bay or just leisure at the beaches.
14h00 – 14h30: Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn the technique for making high quality pearls.
If the weather permits, we continue along to Three Peach Beach for swimming.
14h30 – 16h00: Cruise back to the main boat
19h00: Enjoy dinner and overnight on board
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
06h30 – 07h00: Join Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h30 – 08h30: Have breakfast at sunrise.
08h30 – 09h30: Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
09h30: Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
09h30 – 10h30: Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more.
10h30 – 11h30: While heading back to the harbor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h00 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
12h30: Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
16h30 – 17h00: Trip finishes.